Friday, March 25, 2011

Rough Start...

This morning started off rough...I didn't get to bed until one o'clock or later last night due to my poor little guy.  He has severe allergies and this time of year is really hard on him especially since he LOVES to be outside.  He had a coughing fit that ended by him throwing up everywhere.  So at midnight, I am cleaning up puke (a lot of puke), giving a crying child another bath and trying to get him calmed down so we can try to get back in bed for the night.  He did go back to bed eventually, but every time I heard him cough during the night I shot right out of bed and ran to his room to check and make sure he wasn't going to start throwing up again.  Ugh...no fun...
Then I wake up a bit late this morning due to the lack of sleep.  Puts me about 10 minutes behind my normal routine.  So I'm hurrying, hurrying, hurrying...finally we're out the door and get to the babysitters.  Well, someone else shows up and parks right behind me and precedes to stand and talk to our babysitter.  I'm just sitting in my car waiting to leave getting more behind by the second.  Finally another person that was waiting in the car behind me switches to the driver's seat and backs out so I can leave. 
Another obstacle presents itself...My babysitter's driveway has a train track through part of it and a train is just sitting on the tracks across it.  So I turn around and go the back way.  I get to the next place where I can turn onto the main road, still and train sitting there.  So now I'm driving all the way to Calhoun on back roads.  Again, Ugh...
I finally get to work about 10 minutes late (I have a 50 minute drive to work), which isn't so bad.  But I swear I probably would have called in and given up if I hadn't known that only TWO of us were going to be in the office today.  It's looking like the day may live up to its standards of not being a great day since myself and one other will have to do EVERYTHING for two different companies.  Hopefully it'll be a slow day though, and I won't have to worry about it.  So far, so good. 
Sorry....I really just needed to vent about everything.  There is more I could possibly complain about, but I don't want to get too personal.  hahaha...Maybe in a later post...time will only tell...Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment