Friday, May 27, 2011

Whew...

I don't know that I've ever been more relieved for a week to end.  There has been so much going on this week that I just feel exhausted and ready for some rest.  It seems my hormones are really into high gear this week because by today, I have been really emotional.  I'm sure it's mainly due to the fact that I'm so tired but still.  I hate crying or getting upset at a drop of a hat especially when it normally takes an act of congress to get me to cry.  That's just part of being pregnant.

Although this week has been trying, I have learned a lot.  I've learned who I can trust more than others, what real family is about, and that I can lean on certain people for strength and have an ear that will listen to what's been going on in my life.  I am extremely excited to have a long weekend to look forward to. 

Tonight, myself and a bunch of closest friends are going to see The Hangover II.  I can't wait!  I loved the first one and could really use a good laugh after such a hard week.  I think I'm going to go swimming with my sister and mom Saturday, and other than that....I don't know what the weekend will have in store.  I know it's going to be a relaxing time though.  I'm just going to stay in my little "happy" bubble this weekend and take it easy.  I can't wait!

I hope everyone has a great, safe Memorial Day weekend, and until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment