Monday, May 9, 2011

Bursting at the seams...

First off...let me say I had a wonderful Mother's day!!!  Started off going to church with the fam and having a great day get better.  We had a cookout back at our "lake" with Trevin's family that afternoon.  It was so much fun.  Khade and I fished together and he even reeled in his first fish.  He was so excited!  We had a great time. 

Saturday was a good day too.  Julie (Trevin's sister) took Khade and her son Tucker to the park and on a picnic so I could get some much needed rest.  Been really tired lately, which I will explain in a minute.  Then we went up to my sister's and got together with my family for Mother's day.  It was great to spend some time with everyone.

Now, what made Mother's day even more exciting than normal???

Wait for it....knowing that I will be having another beautiful baby with me next Mother's day!!!  Yes, we are pregnant again.  I'm about six and a half weeks right now.  We are so excited!  I've been to the doctor a lot already.  They are really keeping a close eye on me since my last pregnancy didn't go or end so well.  All the bloodwork and ultrasounds look great!  I am confident with the way I've been feeling and all the doctor's visits that everything is going to go great this time.  Yes, I've been extremely tired and really sick at some points, but I know it will be worth it in the end, and I'm not going to complain....too much.  :)  So expect a new baby from us around Christmas/New Years this year.  Due date is December 29th to be exact.  Yes another December baby.  December babies are so hard...but again, not going to complain!  We are just VERY, VERY excited to make this announcement. 

Thanks everyone who has prayed for us!  Obviously our prayers have been answered!

1 comment: